Our namesake, Immortelle essential oil, is one of the rarest and most expensive essential oils in the world. This golden oil contains anti-microbial, anti-biotic and regenerative compounds that promote healthy skin cell growth and regeneration as well as promoting a feeling of peace and tranquility.
Produced from the fresh Immortelle flowers, whose scientific name is Helichrysum italicum, the oil has been used for centuries for healing many conditions and is best known for its anti-aging effect.
Helichrysum is a domestic herb that grows on the Mediterranean coast and the essential oil from its tiny golden flowers has been highly valued for millennia for its rejuvenating effect on the skin.
Here are just a few of its exceptional skincare qualities
- Stimulates collagen production
- Encourages microcirculation
- Increases skin's firmness
- It has an antioxidizing action effective in fighting free radicals that destroy cell membranes
- And it also helps maximize regeneration of the skin's protective barrier
Very dear Lai
I can scarcely believe ( but actually, ‘of course’), that YESTERDAY, I decided I must find your website. TODAY I receive your wonderful new information.
Thank goodness for night birds flying thousands of miles to keep women from thirst & parchment ….