Hibiscus & Rose Petal Clarifying Facial Polish is an exquisite exfoliating cleanser that works to exfoliate dead skin cells for a smooth and radiant complexion with a skin-polishing blend of rice powder, antioxidant-rich flower petals and cacao (yes, it smells like chocolate!) as well as clays to draw out toxins and debris from pores. It also multi-tasks as a cleansing masque - once per week leave it on for 10 minutes or so to allow the drawing action of the clays to detoxify your skin before rinsing off.
GOAL: Exfoliate dulling dead skin cells and smooth your skin's texture.
USE: Morning or evening.
SKIN TYPE: Perfect for combination, oily, problem and normal skin.
WHY WE LOVE IT: Leaves your skin noticeably smoother, more luminous and refined.
Hibiscus & Rose Petal Facial Polish is rich in minerals and antioxidants to refine and clarify your skin. Created with crushed organic rose petals, French white clay, Moroccan rhassoul clay, rice powder, raw cacao and colloidal oatmeal,
Sun-dried French white Argiletz clay, renowned for centuries for its healing properties, is carefully extracted in Northern France to preserve its high mineral content. Moroccan Rhassoul clay is harvested from beds under the Atlas Mountains and has been an essential element of traditional cleansing rituals for centuries.
Both clays draw out toxins to deeply cleanse pores and stimulate cellular renewal. Their rich mineral content provides essential nourishment for skin regeneration: magnesium boosts skin’s elasticity, silica is a natural anti-inflammatory essential for collagen production, calcium and potassium help keep cells hydrated and skin deeply moisturised. We combine the rich mineral content of our clays with the antioxidant superpowers of pure raw cacao and soothing colloidal oatmeal to deeply nourish as well as cleanse.
High in anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties, Cacao is one of the highest sources of antioxidants and an excellent source of minerals - magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium and manganese plus some of the B Vitamins. We have sourced Certified Organic, Fair Trade cold pressed Raw Cacao Powder made from an heirloom variety of unroasted Cacao, grown in the Amazon rainforest. It contains up to twice the amount of antioxidants that are in traditional Cocoa Powder made from roasted beans.
What we leave out: Sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, petrochemicals, phthalates, silicones, synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, triethanolamine (TEA), diethanolamine (DEA), glycols and polyethylene glycols (PEGs), disodium EDTA and nanoparticles
INGREDIENTS AND CARE
Red Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, French White (Argiletz) Clay, Theobroma cacao (Cacao)*, Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal), Rose (Rosa gallica) Petals*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower powder, Theobroma cacao (Cacao) extract, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) extract*, essential oils of Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium)*, and Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang).* Certified Organic ingredients
*Product colour and scent may vary due to the use of organic ingredients.
Care and safety advice
- Topical use only
- Patch test before use
- Not recommended if you are using a topical or orally-prescribed acne, or Vitamin A derived skin exfoliation medication. Do not use on skin that is sunburned, irritated, sensitive or has recently been professionally exfoliated, resurfaced or waxed.
- Avoid eye area - if eye contact occurs, rinse with water
- Store in cool, dry place away from direct light
- Because there are no preservatives, take care not to allow moisture or bacteria to contact the product. Pour from the bottle and always replace the cap immediately
- Use within 12 months of purchase
- Contains essential oils, not suitable if pregnant
Rose petal fragments and fragrance burst to life in your hands as you add a few drops of water to transform this fine pink powder into a deep crimson cleanser abundant with natural vitality.
For a beautifully fragrant daily cleansing ritual:
- Place a small amount in the palm of one hand
- Sprinkle over a few drops of water, mix, and spread between your palms
- Apply in a circular motion to damp skin
- Rinse off in the shower or with a warm face cloth
- Apply a light veil of pure water or Toning Mist
- Follow with a few drops of Maqui + Prickly Pear Glow Serum or a trace of Beauty Balm to feel your skin glow with the radiance of cherished skincare rituals passed down through the ages.
Can also be used as a mini-masque - simply allow 5-10 minutes before rinsing off.
- Shipping is complimentary when you spend over $100.
- Domestic shipping within Australia - view our shipping rates here
- International shipping - view our shipping rates
- We'll have your order ready within 2-3 business days of receiving your payment.