CLARIFY . CLEANSE . ILLUMINE
Soothing and calming for inflamed skin, our completely natural Charcoal & Cocoa Clarifying Masque also helps to stimulate collagen production, detoxify, deeply cleanse, clarify, and illuminate your skin.
It contains fine healing clays, antioxidant-rich raw cacao, marshmallow root, activated bamboo charcoal, exfoliants and plant extracts.
This masque has a silky smooth, luscious feel when moistened with water. Application with our Treatment Brush is clean and simple, making your Immortelle home spa treatment effortless. The earthy aroma and deep liquorice colour are grounding and calming. Feel the drawing effects in action as you take time out to allow it to work its detoxifying magic.
Follow with a few drops of Prickly Pear Elixir or a trace of Barbary Fig Beauty Balm and emerge feeling like a goddess with luminous, more refined and supple skin.
We've carefully selected the finest raw ingredients, including Moroccan rhassoul (or ghassoul) clay from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, whose name comes from the Arabic word "ghassala", meaning "to wash". Nutrient-rich, it has the unique ability to nourish the skin while being incredibly clarifying.
High in anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory properties, Cacao is one of the highest sources of antioxidants and an excellent source of minerals - magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium and manganese plus some of the B Vitamins.
We use a carefully sourced Certified Organic, Fair Trade, cold pressed Raw Cacao Powder made from an heirloom variety of unroasted Cacao, grown in the Amazon rainforest. It contains up to twice the amount of antioxidants that are in traditional Cocoa Powder made from roasted beans.
What we leave out: Sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, petrochemicals, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, artificial colours, triethanolamine (TEA), diethanolamine (DEA), glycols and polyethylene glycols (PEGs), disodium EDTA and nanoparticles.
INGREDIENTS AND CARE
Red Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, French White (Argiletz) Clay, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Powder*, Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oat) Kernel Flour*, Activated Charcoal, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Theobroma Cacao Co2 Extract, Vanilla Planifolia*, Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Essential Oil* *Certified organic ingredients
*Product colour and scent may vary due to the use of organic ingredients
Care and safety advice:
- Topical application only
- Patch test before use
- Avoid eye area - if eye contact occurs, rinse with water
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light
- Because there are no preservatives, take care not to allow moisture or bacteria to contact the product. Use a clean dry plastic or wooden spoon, do not allow metal to contact the ingredients and always replace the cap immediately
- Not recommended for highly sensitive, damaged or broken skin
- Use within 12 months of purchase.
- Not suitable for pregnant women (due to high levels of essential oils contained) or for people with nut allergies. Patch test prior to use.
For a deep-cleansing ritual once per week:
- Using a plastic or wooden spoon (avoid metal as it reacts with the clays), place 1 teaspoonful of Charcoal & Cocoa Clarifying Masque powder in a bowl, add just under equal parts water and mix until it forms a light mousse
- Use a brush to apply to face, avoiding the eye area
- Allow 15-20 minutes before rinsing off in the shower
- Double cleanse using a tiny amount of Barbary Fig Beauty Balm and remove with a washcloth soaked in warm water
- Follow immediately with a pea-sized amount of Barbary Fig Beauty Balm or Prickly Pear Elixir - warm a few drops between fingers and press into damp skin for best results
Be creative and add some plain yoghurt or slightly runny warmed honey to the already mixed mask and soak in the goodness!
Shipping is complimentary when you spend over $100.
International shipping - Flat rate $25
Domestic shipping - view our shipping rates here
We'll have your order ready within 3 business days of receiving your payment. Express shipping time is only 2-4 business days from the day we send your parcel on its way.