Immortelle Skin Care
Clarify Face Exfoliant
Clarify Face Exfoliant is our gentle exfoliating powder cleanser that works to remove dead skin cells for a smoother and more radiant complexion. Using a blend of rice powder, antioxidant-rich flower petals, and cacao, aloe vera to moisturize as well as clays to draw out toxins and debris from pores.
It also multi-tasks as a masque - once per week just leave it on to dry for 10 minutes or so to allow the drawing action of the clays to detoxify your skin before rinsing off.
SIZE: 69 gms
GOAL: Exfoliate dulling dead skin cells and smooth your skin's texture.
USE: Every second or third day depending on your skin's needs.
SKIN TYPE: Perfect for combination, oily, problem and normal skin.
WHY WE LOVE IT: Leaves your skin noticeably smoother, more luminous and refined.
This gentle exfoliating powder is rich in minerals and antioxidants to refine and clarify your skin. Sun-dried French white Argiletz clay, renowned for centuries for its healing properties, is carefully extracted in Northern France to preserve its high mineral content. Moroccan Rhassoul clay is harvested from beds under the Atlas Mountains and has been an essential element of traditional cleansing rituals for centuries.
Both clays draw out toxins to deeply cleanse pores and stimulate cellular renewal. Their rich mineral content provides essential nourishment for skin regeneration: magnesium boosts skin’s elasticity, silica is a natural anti-inflammatory essential for collagen production, calcium and potassium help keep cells hydrated and skin deeply moisturized. We combine the rich mineral content of our clays with the antioxidant superpowers of pure raw cacao and soothing colloidal oatmeal to deeply nourish as well as cleanse.
High in anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties, Cacao is one of the highest sources of antioxidants and an excellent source of minerals - magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, potassium, and manganese plus some of the B Vitamins. We have sourced Certified Organic, Fair Trade cold-pressed Raw Cacao Powder made from an heirloom variety of unroasted Cacao, grown in the Amazon rainforest. It contains up to twice the amount of antioxidants that are in traditional Cocoa Powder made from roasted beans.
INGREDIENTS AND CARE
Red Moroccan Rhassoul Clay, French White (Argiletz) Clay, Theobroma cacao (Cacao)*, Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oatmeal), Rose (Rosa Gallica) Petals*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, (Aloe barbadensis) Aloe Vera powdered extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower powder, Theobroma cacao (Cacao) Extract, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Extract*, essential oils of Pelargonium graveolens (Rose Geranium)*, and Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang).* Certified Organic ingredients
*Product color and scent may vary due to the use of organic ingredients.Care and safety advice
- Topical use only
- Patch test before use
- Not recommended if you are using a topical or orally-prescribed acne, or Vitamin A derived skin exfoliation medication. Do not use on skin that is sunburned, irritated, sensitive or has recently been professionally exfoliated, resurfaced or waxed.
- Avoid eye area - if eye contact occurs, rinse with water
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
- Because there are no preservatives, take care not to allow moisture or bacteria to contact the product. Pour from the bottle and always replace the cap immediately
- Use within 12 months of purchase
- Contains essential oils, not suitable if pregnant
Rose petal fragments and fragrance burst to life in your hands as you add a few drops of water to transform this fine pink powder into a deep crimson cleanser abundant with natural vitality.
Exfoliate every second or third day depending on your skin's needs.
- Place a small amount in the palm of one hand
- Sprinkle over a few drops of water, mix, and spread between your palms
- Apply in a circular motion to damp skin
- Rinse off in the shower or with a warm face cloth
- Follow with a few drops of Glow Serum or Blue Tansy Beauty Oil and then a trace of Beauty Balm onto wet skin to allow your skin to glow with the radiance of cherished skincare rituals passed down through the ages.